Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered
The premier first-person destructive house cat simulator is back with a vengeance!
Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered is the definitive edition of your favorite destructive cat simulator, where you play as a house cat on a rampage and do all that fun stuff your owner hates!
See the world through the eyes of a cat! Run around the house, topple neatly organized books, shatter vases, meow at nothing, tear up curtains, nap in obscure places, and more!
Complete objectives, explore procedurally generated levels, or just relax in sandbox mode to unlock a clowder of cat friends and special abilities!
Remeowstered was rebuilt from the ground up to give a shiny new coat to the destructive feline gameplay of the original!
Improvements and Additions
• A complete progression redesign
• More objects to topple and interact with
• 20+ new pet photos, bringing the total to almost 300
• Brand new tasks to complete
• Persistent stat boosts and abilities
• Revamped cat models and animations
• Overall improvements to UI, animations, and effects
- Release date:
- September 15, 2021
- 1 player
- Simulation, First-Person, Action, Platformer
- Game file size:
- 742 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2021 Manekoware