Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Hunt Like a Pro
Cabela’s: The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to the Nintendo Switch™. You will experience the thrill of the hunt while you stalk and kill your prey in some of North America's most famous hunting spots. With local multiplayer, arcade mini-games and season hunt modes, Cabela’s: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike.
• Three Gameplay Modes: Multiple modes allow players to jump right in or play for hours at higher levels of difficulty. Cabela’s: The Hunt offers modes for both casual and dedicated players - Quick Hunt, Season Hunt and Cabela’s Challenges.
• True Hunting Experience: Adding authenticity, once the hunter finds the target, many factors come into play before pulling the trigger: range, scent, stalking ability, and more.
• Variety of Equipment: Players will need to select the appropriate weapons, supplies and gear to successfully stalk their prey. Players' arsenal includes rifles, shotguns, side arms, and bows as well as a wide variety of calls, scents, blinds, decoys, scopes, an ATV and state-of-the-art GPS mapping technology to aid in their hunt.
• Epic Prey: Hunt Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, and Moose. There are also "Legendary Animals" in each region - coveted trophies including King of Bucks (Bass Pro Shops collection of record sized Whitetail bucks), deer, bears, cougars, coyote, wolves, boars, big horned sheep, turkeys, ducks and more.
• Realistic Settings: Hunters will have ten beautiful realistic expansive environments to explore, each filled with a variety of prey, dangerous animals, hidden landmarks, and fun quick-action missions.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 23, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Sports, Simulation, Action, Lifestyle
- PLANET ENTMT
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Cabela's®. All Rights reserved. Cabela's® and the Cabela's® logo are registered trademarks of "Cabela's LLC" in the United States and/or in other countries. All rights reserved.
© 2018 Planet Entertainment. All rights reserved.
© 2018 Saber interactive Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.