Available Now Coming Nov 19, 2006
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Beat the bad bunnies and become a superstar!
Hordes of crazed out-of control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in ‘gladiator’ style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these fury foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable. Run races on animals, fight in the arena, mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves or use the Wii controller to throw cows, milk pigs or engage in plunger shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
- The Most Innovative Use of the Wii Controller – Rayman is one of the only games that totally maximizes the Wii controller with the most imaginative moves. Whether you are throwing a cow or milking a pig you are in for an amazingly innovative gaming experience
- Over 70+ Trials in Unique Stylized Worlds – Pass trials by entertaining the bunnies and unlock new worlds and many collectables such as costumes, music and items for Rayman’s cell.
- Loads of Hysterical Fighting Moves – Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in toilet plunger- shooting action!
- Party with friends – Experience frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and quirky multiplayer trials
- Dress to Impress – Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to entertain the bunnies; keep them moving to your rhythm and collect additional disguises. Become more and more popular and unlock additional items.
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 19, 2006
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?