Available Now Coming Feb 07, 2008
Pet Pals: Animal Doctor
Pet Pals: Animal Doctor invites players to step into the challenging world of veterinary medicine as they diagnose and treat 30 different medical cases created by real-life veterinarians. All on your very own Nintendo DS with touchscreen control.
In Pet Pals: Animal Doctor, players will learn the techniques required to diagnose and treat 23 different pets, including a Yorkshire terrier, python, turtle, parakeet, rabbit, Siamese cat and hamster. To do so, players must successfully administer more than 40 Touch Screen tests while interacting with stressed patients and concerned pet owners. Medical cases range from hairballs to infections and broken bones. After the treatment is complete, players can tend to their recovering patients by cleaning their environment, and feeding and playing with them until they're all better.
Use the touch screen to administer 40 tests on animals
Examine and treat 23 different animals including Yorkshire Terriers to
Perform perfect treatments to earn trophies
Question distraught pet owners to learn crucial patient background
- Learn about animals through mini-games played on the office computer
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Feb 07, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Simulation
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?