Escape The MuseumWii
When the dust settles, the panic sets in…
It’s a warm day in the city and Susan Anderson has brought her daughter Caitlin to work for the day at the National Museum of History. But what began as an exciting day for the pair ends in devastating suspense when, just after closing, a 7.6 magnitude earthquake rocks the city. After getting Caitlin to safety Susan scours the museum for anyone left behind but is knocked unconscious by falling debris. When Susan awakes she finds the museum left in shambles. Barely able to move from room to room you must help Susan navigate and work her way through the maze of the museum in a series of puzzles and frantic searching. Can you help Susan get back to Caitlin and escape the museum together?
• Use your Wii Remote to uncover exits, find and save valuable
archeological objects and ultimately reunite with your daughter within
the ruins of the National Museum of History.
• Explore 25 adventure scenes and 12 different hunt and find areas
• Two bonus mini-games provide additional challenge:
o Locate and reassemble puzzle pieces for paintings
o Match an artifact’s weight to save it from a room
• Outsmart museum alarms to ensure your exit isn’t blocked
• Solve puzzles to move from one room of the museum to the next
• Access Hints to assist you in your discovery
• Consult your map to determine your progress: % complete, % accuracy, value saved and time taken.
- Release Date
- May 01, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzles, Adventure, Hidden Object
- Majesco Entertainment
- Majesco Studios w/ Gogii Games