A narrative adventure about cute animals, friendship, and arcades.
Fennel is a shy little fox who just moved into town. After discovering the local arcade, he makes new friends and gets swept up in a whirlwind adventure to save it from being shut down at the paws of greedy fat cat Peppermint Pepperbottom!
Button City is a colorful low poly narrative adventure game about friendship and community. Enter a pastel diorama world inspired by 90’s nostalgia and filled with cute characters to befriend. Complete quirky quests around town, play arcade games, collect fun costumes, solve puzzles and more as you follow a story about growing up and saving the things that are important to you.
• Explore a beautiful and lovingly crafted world in a low poly art style.
• Befriend a cast of charming animal characters.
• Complete fun and silly side quests at your own pace.
• Master arcade games to unlock new game modes and prize items!
• Dress up in fun costumes and decorate your room.
- Release date:
- August 10, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Arcade, Role-Playing, Action
- Game file size:
- 429 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2021 (Subli)minal Gaming LLC