Button Button Up!
Button Button Up! is a colourful and creative platformer, perfect for solo players, co-op with a buddy or some competitive action!
Button Button Up! is a platforming adventure game that combines single player, co-op and competitive battle modes. You’ll also realise that buttons have some unique and clever abilities to help you through each challenge!
There are lots of useful skills to solve puzzles and clear hazards, like sewing buttons in the air to lock into a platform, kicking other buttons for vital momentum, and blocking dangerous lasers of the same color as yourself. Button Button Up! will test your reflexes and puzzles solving skills!
In the solo campaign you tackle four chapters, each introducing a new character and a unique challenge. Checkpoints make any failures easy to handle, and when you gather materials you’re able to purchase collectables and cool customisations for your characters.
The co-op campaign includes unique levels specially designed for two players, but you can tackle them solo for an extra challenge. Play with one Joy-Con™ each so that you can play with a friend at any time, working together to get through tricky stages.
Finally, you can head into the VS mode for some fun battles with up to 4 local players. Stand your ground in Base battles or try to be the last standing in Survival as Buttons go head to head!
● Three fun modes for solo, co-op or competitive play.
● Clever platforming and puzzles that offer a unique challenge.
● Loads of outfits and customisations to unlock!
● Colourful pixel-based visuals that look great on the go or at home!
● Discover hidden secrets and levels for new surprises.
● Play with just a Joy-Con™ each to play with a friend anywhere!
- Release date:
- Sep 26, 2019
- up to 4 players
- Platformer, Puzzle, Multiplayer, Action
- CIRCLE Ent.
- Game file size:
- 1.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
©Centrosphere Games ©CIRCLE Entertainment