A full-featured animation studio in your hand. Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II: Let your imagination take flight!
After five years, Inchworm Animation has emerged from its cocoon! Flat Black Films is proud to present BUTTERFLY: INCHWORM ANIMATION II. A full-featured handheld animation studio designed exclusively for Nintendo 3DS.
- Revolutionary looping motion graphics engine with stable 30 frames-per-second playback. Draw as it plays!
- Eight endlessly-configurable dynamic brush tools with custom presets
- Timeline with up to 5 layers and 2 soundtracks, for scripting events and sound effects
- Use stereoscopic 3D to arrange your layers in the third dimension. Give your movies true depth!
- Record and edit Audio, use the built-in sound -effect library or the groovy sound-effects generator!
- Shoot video, time-lapse, and stop-motion photography
- Onionskin (including video onionskin for stop-motion)
- Slick antialiased brushes with full 24-bit color and transparency
- Import from Nintendo Camera / Export to SD
- introducing the Butterfly Online Gallery! Share your movies with the world - upload/download animation, rate and comment on work. Host your own virtual art studio at www.butterflyanimation.com!
Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II: Let your imagination take flight!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 27, 2016
- No. of Players
- To be determined
- Flat Black Films
- Flat Black Films
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright 2016 Flat Black Films
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.