An endless dream about friendship
Explore a world of dreams with Buddy, in this award-winning endless adventure about friendship… upgraded with new features for Wii U™!
Every night, a young child returns to the same dream to play with his magical flying companion, Buddy. Together they race through a never-ending enchanted forest of treehouse-inspired obstacles, curious creatures, and natural wonders!
Relax, hum along, and enjoy the view… or challenge yourself to see how far you can dream before waking!
"The only way this game could get more adorable is if it actually hugged you." – Joystiq
- Unlock seasons, concept art, gameplay boosts, and exclusive outfits!
- Automatically adapts to your play, appropriate for all ages/skills.
- Enjoy the constant companionship and aid of Buddy.
- Never play the same game twice! Freshly arranged obstacles every dream.
- Collect star seeds to fly with Buddy, and swarms of angel bunnies for more time!
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Jul 21, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Sunbreak Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2013-2016 Sunbreak Games LLC
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.