Bring Them Home
Bring Them Home is an exciting puzzle game in which you must rescue little astronauts. To solve the puzzles, you need to think clever and imaginative.
Since each astronaut has unique abilities, complex puzzle worlds must to be mastered to find a way out.
Explore many interesting locations, activate and use different mechanisms to bring the brave heroes home!
This is the moment to embark on a unique journey into space! Find your way through places full of obstacles!
• Explore five different worlds in the open space, solve puzzles and overcome numerous obstacles
• 50 levels full of puzzles and traps
• More than an hour of atmospheric space music
• Online/Offline — Play whenever and wherever you like. No internet connection is needed to play. However, you need an internet connection to put your best score on the global ranking and see other players’ scores.
Join the little astronauts on their greatest adventure!
- Release date:
- December 20, 2018
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Arcade, Strategy
- Higgs Games
- Andrey Kharchenko
- Game file size:
- 853 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
From from 5/2/19 to 5/22/19, if you own Moorhuhn Wanted, you can save 70% on this title!
© Higgs Games GmbH & Andrey Kharchenko. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.