Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead
Experience the fun of KILLING WALKERS using the POWER of your BRAIN!
Prepare for the ultimate mashup experience! Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead combines the legendary and challenging puzzle gameplay of Bridge Constructor™ with the post-apocalyptic zombie universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers and a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions through bleak landscapes and ruined structures. Team up with fan-favorite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene, and create safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series.
Use movable level objects, explosives and baits to your advantage as you lure walkers into lethal traps and guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics-based frenzy and ragdoll animations as walkers succumb to the forces of gravity.
• AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
• Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
• A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
• Numerous brainteasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
• Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom.
• Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
• Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.
- Release date:
- November 19, 2020
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Simulation, Strategy, Updates
- Headup Games
- ClockStone Software
- Game file size:
- 397 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
The Walking Dead © 2020 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Headup GmbH, all rights reserved.
ClockStone and its logos are trademarks of ClockStone Software GmbH