Only you (and 3 of your friends) can save breakfast from evil!
Are you hungry!? Introducing an all new version of the cult favorite breakfast/exorcism-themed waffle-busting game, #Breakforcist Battle! Use your magic paddle & ball to rescue breakfast with classic brick-breaking gameplay. Work together with a friend in cooperative play or challenge your friends in an all new competitive battle mode!
A collaboration between Lucid Sheep Games & visual artist Pete Ellison.
- An endless twist on classic brick-breaking gameplay, complete with crazy powerups!
- Experience competitive brick-breaking in Battle Mode with up to 4 players! Clear waves quickly to win rounds while launching all-new attack powerups at your foes!
- The original arcade-style game in solo play - try to survive endless waves of waffles and get a high score!
- Work together in 2-player cooperative mode! You share one playfield but can only move on your half - you’ll need teamwork to get a high score!
- Bacon lasers!
- An all original EDM soundtrack featuring songs like "WAFFLE♡LOVE" and "Brunch My Body"
- You want characters? There's 8 of them!
- Giant pancakes, that may or may not be flammable.
- One-handed gameplay; get a high score while eating your breakfast!
- Experience 0-button gameplay with the tilt control option.
- Seriously, the soundtrack is really, really good.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 12, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Arcade, Multiplayer, Party, Puzzle
- Lucid Sheep Games
- Lucid Sheep Games LLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 Lucid Sheep Games and Pete Ellison
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.