Step into the ring and become a boxing champ!
More than just a boxing game, Boxing Champs mixes fast and fun top down arcade graphics and animations and mixes it with simulated game-play to give the real feel of boxing. Feel every punch with full punch control using the Right Stick. Start swinging away and challenge friends in multiplayer, or make history by moving up the ranks in career mode to become the undisputed world champion. Snap the jab from the outside, and throw combinations, or get inside and brawl away with hooks and uppercuts. Capture the spirit of boxing and knock it out of the ring.
· Single player or multiplayer, take on the AI or challenge friends for all the title belts. Fight in Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, the Downtown Gym or the Boxing Champs Arena.
· Create a boxer: Create your very own boxers, with over 70 hairstyles, change hair color, body color, body type, gloves, shorts and boxer stats. The possibilities are endless! There is 30 Boxers pre included in the roster.
· Career Mode: Create you fighter, and with your trainer, move up the world rankings, There is 4 different champions, Clean the mess up and win all 4 belts to unify the titles.
· Full Punch Control: Use the Left Stick to move and the Right Stick to punch with these intuitive controls for a boxing game, feel every punch as you move the Right Stick in the direction you want to punch, with vibration giving that extra feel when you land. For those who prefer buttons you can also use the buttons to punch.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 20, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 2 players
- File Size
- 425 MB
- Action, Arcade, Multiplayer, Sports
- Raz Games
- Raz Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Raz Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.