BORIS THE ROCKET
As a moustached Soviet nuclear missile operator, you’re the last frontier of your Motherland’s defense.
BORIS THE ROCKET is a simulator of a moustached Cold War Soviet missile operator. You will have a chance to defend your vast Motherland single-handedly. You will have to withstand freezing weather and nasty bear intrigues while slurping condensed milk to survive and adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
Full immersion in the dramatic atmosphere of the Cold War. These are the times when duty to your country is more important than your own opinion. Even your mortal body belongs to the State. Only under such conditions can people truly become real heroes and patriots of their homeland.
Do not let Mother Russia be ruined! Do or die! Death itself is not a good enough excuse for a Soviet man!
• Enhance the capabilities of Boris's body which helps him work better. Although Boris is physically fit, there is always room for improvement!
• The enemy never sleeps, and he’s incredibly cunning. Watch out for a continuous hailstorm of all kinds of high-tech junk and lethal nuclear explosives.
• Distill a vital potion! The only thing that can stop a bear is a bottle of VODA! Stock up on a few bottles for yourself and your new Siberian friend.
• This will at least make your enemy respect you or at most silence him forever. Give it up for "STEPAN" – an intercontinental ballistic missile, an engineering marvel and a hellish combination of power and splendor.
- Release date:
- May 05, 2021
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Simulation, Action, Strategy
- Big Way
- toR Studio
- Game file size:
- 1.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Russian, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Big Way LLC