Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Pick up your Boom Ball and smash all the blocks!
• Cheerful arcade action with manic multiball mayhem
• Two ways to play: Intuitive motion controls and touch screen controls
• Instant two-player mode: Just hand off one controller!
• Meet explosive rectangular sheep and much silliness over 60 scenic levels
• Juggle up to 24 balls simultaneously
• Boost power: Time your boosts perfectly for more speed and explosions
• HD rumble: Feel each unique hit and explosion
• Reach goals like Gold Time and No Balls Lost to unlock new paddles and bonus levels
• Turbo Mode for the ultimate reaction challenge
Go ballistic with Boom Ball!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 11, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Action, Party, Puzzle
- Virtual Air Guitar Company
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Virtual Air Guitar Company Ltd.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.