Spell F-U-N on the run with Bookworm for DSiWare!
Feed your appetite for wordy fun in this download version of PopCap’s hit word-puzzle game for DSiWare! Link letter tiles left, right, up and down to build words and feed Lex in Bookworm Classic mode. But watch out for burning letters — they could spell disaster for you and Lex!
Use Reward Tiles and spell Bonus Words to boost your score and link your best words to enter the Hall of Fame. Play unlimited levels of word-puzzle fun and learn new words on the go. You’ll relax and tune up your brain every time you play!
• Enjoy Classic Bookworm fun with unlimited levels
• Pick up and play — start working wordy wonders in seconds
• Boost scores and advance faster with Bonus Words and Reward Tiles
• Learn the meanings of words you may not know along the way
• Save your high scores and best words for posterity
• Take the brain-boosting fun of this hit word game anywhere you go!
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 30, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Education, Board Game
- PopCap Games, Inc.
- Black Lantern Studios, Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.