In Bloodroots, the world is your weapon - improvise and adapt in a bloody revenge quest across the sprawling Weird West.
Betrayed and left for dead, Mr. Wolf is hell-bent on finding his killer and enacting revenge - alone, and vastly outnumbered.
Thankfully for Mr. Wolf, the world is your weapon in Bloodroots - a relentless action game that unfolds across the sprawling Weird West. You’ll choreograph spectacular, ultra-violent combos by making use of everything around you, from hatchets, to ladders, to...carrots? It’s improvise or die, as Mr. Wolf fights his way to the center of the mystery: why was he betrayed?
- A world overflowing with makeshift weapons that not only change the way you fight, but how you get around
- Improvise the most deadly combos and compete for fame on worldwide leaderboards
- Fight your way through a variety of handcrafted levels, from frozen forests to towering mountaintops
- Experience a twisted Western revenge tale with a deranged cast of characters
- Release date:
- Feb 28, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade, Platformer, Adventure, Indie
- Paper Cult
- Paper Cult
- Game file size:
- 1.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© PAPER CULT 2014 - 2020