Head-to-head competitive puzzle action!
Every 12,000 years the September Dragon rises from her slumber to grant a wish to the best alchemist in the world. Today, she awakens, and the World Alchemy Tournament begins! Who will win? Will it be George: the ghost dog, Lars: the reclusive professor, Laila: the mathematician turned mailwoman, or one of the 7 other mighty magicians? That's for you to decide!
Line up elemental tiles to damage your opponent, then use special tiles to blind them, freeze them, and more! Just make sure you remember to defend yourself, too!
- A Story Mode with 10 characters - choose your favorite and help them rise to the top!
- Local Multiplayer to make your friends regret coming over!
- 32 Puzzle Mode levels for when you want every move to count!
- An Endless Battle Mode to fight for the highest score you can possibly get!
- Colorblind Mode and other Accessibility options, so EVERYONE can play!
So open up your alchemy book and burn the bookmark! You won't need it where we're going!
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Apr 21, 2016
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Puzzle, Strategy
- Haunted Bees Productions
- Haunted Bees Productions / Sean Finch
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright 2014-2016 Sean Finch/Haunted Bees Productions
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.