Shoot and dodge in style to become the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams -- she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler -- just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
• Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
• 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
• 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
• 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least two Joy-Cons)
• 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
• Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
• Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode.
- Release date:
- December 14, 2017
- up to 2 players
- Arcade, Platformer, Adventure, Action
- BOOTDISK REVOLUTION
- Game file size:
- 195 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2017 Digerati (c) / BOOTDISK REVOLUTION (c)