Please enter your date of birth
Use your one-of-a-kind bird skills to whack every nasty thing in your way, so it returns from whence it came. Explore tons of randomly generated levels bursting with secrets to find and mysteries to unravel. Hear the sweet voice of powerful artifacts calling your name but beware of their dark force. Think twice before picking them up, as they will pray on your greed leading eventually to your annihilation.
● Enjoy a thrilling plot either alone or with a buddy in a Story Mode. Become a part of an explosive adventure happening in charming and surprising levels. Shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate your way through creepy creatures, solo or in co-op!
● Compete with your friends in a Tournament Mode for up to 4 local players and find out who’s The King on a battlefield fueled with mad rules for cheerful gatherings;
● Discover cool weapons and abilities but beware the powerful artifacts, you will be tempted to grab them but they will make you suffer;
● Choose from 8 completely different playable bird characters. Each with its own unique abilities, so pick up the one that matches your playthrough style best;
● Dig into details by reading all about the particularities and statistics of the characters, items, enemies, and abilities you discovered;
● Play. Die. Repeat! Randomly generated levels and loot drops make every playthrough different. A special “Seeded” mode also allows you to restart an adventure with identical settings if you wish so.
From 4/25/19 to 6/2/19, if you own any of the titles listed below, you can save up to 50% on Blazing Beaks!
- Astro Bears Party
- Coffee Crisis
- Coloring Book
- Escape Doodland
- Grid Mania
- Jumping Joe & Friends
- Mana Spark
- Not Not - A Brain Buster
- Odium to the Core
- One Strike
- Pirates: All Aboard!
- Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded
- Unit 4
- UTOPIA 9 - A Volatile Vacation
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 QubicGames S.A. / Applava
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.