Blackwind is a top-down sci-fi action game that puts you in the shoes of a teenager piloting a prototype battle armor suit during an alien invasion.
Blackwind is a top-down sci-fi action game that puts you in the shoes of a teenager trapped inside a prototype battle armor suit during an alien invasion. Face off against enemies, cut through their ranks, and fight back in a last-ditch attempt to stop a planetary invasion.
When the starship Pandora is shot down, James Hawkins finds himself trapped inside a military prototype Battle Frame armor as he hurtles towards Medusa-42. As the Raknos hordes ravage the planet and leave every human mining colony in ruins, James doesn’t have long to discover how to operate the Battle Frame if he wants to survive his dangerous surroundings and find his missing father.
But James isn’t alone on his quest – an unexpected ally hides inside his Battle Frame…
- Choose your playstyle: Engage in melee combat, shoot at will, launch missiles at enemies, or use special Battle Suit powers to survive showdowns.
- Fiercely terminate your opponents with brutal moves.
- Evolve your Battle Frame with new powers and expand your skill tree.
- Use the Battle Frame Drone to expand your fighting and exploring capabilities in the single-player campaign.
- Local Coop Mode: the Battle Frame and its Drone can be controlled by two players.
- Release date:
- January 20, 2022
- up to 2 players
- Action, Adventure, Arcade
- Blowfish Studios
- Drakkar Dev
- Game file size:
- 1.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2021 Drakkar Societa' Cooperativa