Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic!
Classic Japanese reveal mechanics meet modern mecha musume fan service!
Inspired by the naughty back room arcades of ‘90s Japan, Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! offers the instant gratification of a sub-genre that’s both easy to learn and fun to master. Start each action-packed stage with a silhouetted girl behind the playfield and dodge enemies while drawing lines that cut away when connected, methodically uncovering the image underneath.
It’s a game of risk-vs-reward as you capture as much of the playfield as possible without enemies or bullets crossing your path. Will you whittle away at smaller and safer zones along the edge, or will you go for higher scores by cutting into enemy territory? Box in power-ups to use their effects, unlock completed images in the gallery and share your victories across online leaderboards!
• Rescue anime-style mecha girls in 50 unique stages!
• Decide your own strategy in freeform gameplay.
• Adapt to gradually increasing difficulty.
• Unlock special 5-star challenges with the girls in alternate outfits!
• View your captured images in Gallery mode.
• Enjoy a pumping soundtrack that will get you in the mood.
• Share high scores with online leaderboards!
- Release date:
- March 11, 2021
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Action
- eastasiasoft, ZOO Corporation
- Game file size:
- 218 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, ZOO Corporation. All Rights Reserved.