A controller-smashingly tough BAFTA nominated platformer.
Test your skills and reflexes as you simultaneously guide two lovable(1) balls through over 100 controller-smashingly(2) tough platform challenges. Control both balls at exactly the same time as you try to avoid the death and danger that awaits their every move.
Oh, and there are jokes.(3)
(1) May not be lovable
(2) May not even be a word
(3) May not be funny
- Make your way through over 100 levels of fiendish puzzle solving and death-defying challenges.
- Glutton for punishment? Replay levels against the clock to get the fastest time you can. Are you quick enough to get S rank on every level? (We're not.)
- A funky adaptive music score that ramps up when you do well and chills out if you're stuck, to help you concentrate. It’s like the game wants you to do well (while it's throwing spikes at you).
- Choose your own route to completion through a non-linear map. Stuck on a super-tough stage? No worries! Just go and hone your skills on a different level.
- Laugh along with up to ten jokes! Look, we're going to keep saying it's funny. You'll come around eventually. (Don't worry there is no extra charge if you laugh more than ten times.)
(No controllers were harmed in the making of this game.)
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 28, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle, Arcade
- Ant Workshop
- Ant Workshop
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Ant Workshop Ltd
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.