Big Crown: Showdown sees friends become foes as they compete for the crown in 4-player local and online multiplayer combat, set over 3 wacky worlds full of medieval shenanigans. Avoid perilous hazards and engage in frantic fights as you attempt to knock your opponents off 15 crazy courses in the ultimate royal battle!
• Pick Up and Play Combat: Big Crown Showdown is an accessible and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. The one-button combat provides a true ‘pick up and play’ experience whilst still containing enough depth for players to come back for more!
• Non-Stop Camera: Big Crown Showdown uses a unique camera system that moves along the track in a constant motion, forcing players to keep moving forward into new challenges. There’s no time rest when the camera keeps the action going!
• Classic Platforming: It’s not all about combat in Big Crown Showdown. The game blends chaotic combat with sections of tricky platforming, challenging players to move fast and react quickly. Every track has a number of deadly obstacles for players to avoid!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 10, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 6.7 GB
- Action, Party, Fighting
- Sold Out
- Hyper Luminal Games Ltd
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
Big Crown: Showdown © 2018 Hyper Luminal Games Ltd. Published by Sold Out Sales and Marketing Ltd. Developed by Hyper Luminal Games Ltd. The Hyper Luminal Games name and logo and the Big Crown name and logo are trademarks of Hyper Luminal Games Ltd and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.