HOW WILLING ARE YOU TO BEND YOUR MORALS?
EVERY CHOICE WILL HAVE A CONSEQUENCE.
Beholder, the narrative award-winning dark dystopian adventure is now on Nintendo Switch™!
Have you ever dreamed of being a landlord in a totalitarian state, so you can spy and report everyone? Well, it is now possible thanks to Beholder and its original 2D gameplay mixing management and spying mechanics with a choice-driven narrative.
In this grim dystopian future, where privacy is dead and the State controls every aspect of life, will you choose to cling to your humanity or to be a ruthless landlord? In either case, prepare to be unsettled.
To your tenants, you are Carl Stein, a government-installed landlord. However, that is simply a facade that hides your real mission: to covertly spy on your tenants. An experimental drug suppressing the need of sleep was injected to you during your medical exam, so you will have more time to serve your motherland.
- EXPLORE your apartment block and MANAGE the tenants within.
- BUG tenants’ homes with surveillance cameras while they’re away to uncover their secrets.
- SEARCH their belongings for anything that can threaten the authority of the State.
- OBSERVE and PROFILE each occupant for hobbies, interests and even conversations.
- TURN IN, BLACKMAIL or PROTECT anyone capable of violating the laws, including your family.
Inspired by George Orwell, Aldous Huxley and Ray Bradbury books, Beholder will challenge your mind and ethics as every choice will have a consequence.
Beholder: Complete Edition includes the Blissful Sleep DLC, which introduces the previous event before Carl Stein's arrival with more characters and stories to discover.
• A story-driven totalitarianism Sim
• An original adventure game mixing managerial and real time investigation features
• A mature universe with a political plot inspired by Orwell and Huxley
• Complex moral decisions that will affect the story
• Multiple endings depending of the choices you have made
• Unique art style and dark atmosphere
• A healthy dose of black humour
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Beholder Complete Edition™ & © Alawar Premium. Licensed by Curve Digital Publishing. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.