The Witch is Back
The witching hour strikes again. Brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces, Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD. You're bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta's Wicked Weave in this frantic stylized action game. Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive.
- Initiate the new Umbran Climax technique to temporarily summon demons and boost Bayonetta’s attack power and range whenever you fill her magic gauge.
- Fight with new over-the-top weapons that open new possibilities to the way you battle, including the Kafka, a bow that shoots poisonous arrows; the Rakshasa, a pair of beautiful katana blades; and a giant rifle-inspired scythe known as the Chernobog.
- Team up with a friend in Tag Climax, a two-player online co-op mode. Enjoy a little friendly competition by trying to deal the most damage as you work together to take down angels and demons.
- In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove you’re a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate weapon variations.
- Every chapter ends with a medal ranking: Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Pure Platinum. The more skilled you are, the higher your ranking.
- This game is approachable for players of all levels, with settings of three difficulty levels. Through Touch Play, you can play with the GamePad stylus and touch screen, regardless of which difficulty you choose.
© 2014 Nintendo. © SEGA. Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Feb 18, 2016
- No. of Players
- up to 2 players
- PlatinumGames Inc
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.