Use the Boombox to smash your opponents, capture their tiles and dominate the arena! Take on your friends in Battery Jam, a local multiplayer game of competitive territorial mayhem!
Battery Jam is a local multiplayer game of competitive territorial mayhem! Use the boombox to smash your opponents, capture their tiles, and dominate the arena! Choose one of four Jammers and compete to have the most tiles at the end of every match! Take on your friends or play alone in Free-for-All or Team mode across eight levels!
- Smash your opponents into a pile of bolts with the Boombox!
- Capture tiles with each opponent you destroy!
- Dominate the arena by securing the most tiles!
- Fight your way across a constantly shifting arena as you steal and defend tiles!
So Many Ways to Jam!
- Battle your friends in Free-for-All or buddy up for Team Mode!
- Pit yourself against AI bots in any game mode or variation! Use them to learn the game, to have fun on your own, or to fill out a match with friends!
- Compete in different game modes like Original Territorial Mayhem, Classic Deathmatch and more!
- Tweak the way you play with a dozen settings, including Infinite Energy, Match Length and Fast Mode!
- Play on a variety of arena layouts in wild locales for a unique experience in each match!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 22, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 932 MB
- Multiplayer, Party, Action, Arcade
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Halseo LLC.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.