Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
Sometimes fighting malevolence requires brave souls and a bunch of smelly fruit.
Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials is a snarky action-adventure puzzle game with a good dose of humor. Explore hundreds of secret-filled rooms, fight big bosses, gather companions for your party and use the powers of Pip -your bat buddy- to solve puzzles and escape the eldritch abyss!
*Crash* ...That was the sound of you landing face first in an abyss filled with monsters, traps, and eldritch secrets. But hey, it's ok barbarian, you are not alone: Pip, your best friend -and mysteriously luminous bat- is with you. And it's only by truly working together that you'll be able to solve the abyss' puzzles, fight off its hungry denizens, discover its true purpose and maybe -just maybe- make it out alive with the secrets of the primordials.
- Gain new skills for your barbarian and elemental powers for Pip, the (magic) bat!
- A narrative-driven metroidvania with dialogue choices and plenty of humor and snark.
- Big numbers! 400+ rooms, 20+ hours of evolving gameplay, 10+ boss, 60+ minutes of music and almost 30,000 words of text that a barbarian would never bother to read!
- RPG elements with a level-up minigame.
- Contains more fruit throwing than probably any other game.
- Companions that join you in your quest and help you out in fights.
- Multiple endings based on your choices and actions.
- The thrown fruits are NOT wasted, they are eaten by the bat (who is magic).
- A ton of secrets and hidden loot just about everywhere.
- The (magic) bat has a whopping FIVE different squeaking sounds!
- Fewer repetitive jokes than this description has.
- Release date:
- October 15, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Role-Playing
- DANGEN Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 431 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
DANGEN ENTERTAINMENT is a trademark of Dangen Entertainment. Copyright © 2020 Dangen Entertainment. All rights reserved.