Know a bargain when you see one? Sift the gems from the garbage - and you could make it big!
Play as an upcoming bargain hunter looking to make your fortune turning "trash" into cash!
Beginning with just a few bucks, aim to become fabulously wealthy... or go bust trying!
- Starting off in your shabby house with a rusty old car in the garage, you'll visit lawn sales, thrift stores, flea markets and antiques dealers as you try to hunt down that bargain that could make it BIG! You can even visit the beach for some metal detecting!
- From teapots to teddy bears and vases to violins, there's a huge array of items to choose from!
- Want to try your hand at haggling? See if you can strike a deal with each of the sellers you meet! Every character features immersive voice acting to help you feel like you're really there!
- Inspect items to discover any damage or special features they might be hiding... but don't get too eager, or you might tick off the vendor and blow the whole deal!
- When you're ready to see just how much your finds are worth, head down to the salerooms for nailbiting auction action! You'll hear and see the auctioneer selling off your loot to the highest bidder, hopefully bringing you in a tidy profit... but watch out, it could also be a crashing loss!
- Don't expect the auction house to go easy on you, though! If you bring in junk, the valuer will toss it back at you!
- Mess up too many times, and you'll soon be swamped with bills piling high... bankruptcy lurks just around the corner!
- But get it right and you'll be raking in the profits, improving your home, upgrading your car and buying ever more expensive rarities before you know it!
Can you trade your way to the top?
Fortune - or failure - awaits in the wheeling-and-dealing world of Bargain Hunter!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 15, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 150 MB
- Lifestyle, Other, Simulation, Strategy
- Silver Cow Studio
- Silver Cow Studio
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Bargain Hunter ©2019 Silver Cow Studio. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.