Bard's Gold - Nintendo Switch Edition
Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold.
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the 'random level' system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen.
- 100+ Randomly picked levels to play
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Release date:
- March 05, 2019
- 1 player
- Platformer, Arcade, Role-Playing, Action
- Pixel Lantern
- Pixel Lantern
- Game file size:
- 115 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, German, Korean, Traditional Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Erdem Sen