Banner Saga Trilogy
Weave your own thread through this epic strategy RPG adventure. Guide your caravan across the landsacpe of a breaking world, where tough choices, bold leadership decisions, wise use of resources and skillful battle tactics all matter in this desperate struggle for survival.
- Beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory, will immerse you into a fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology.
- Choose from 48 playable characters from 4 different races and 40 classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options.
- Strategic combat with consequences where victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle.
- Your role in building and managing your caravan as you travel the vast landscape is critical to not only your own survival but the survival of an entire civilization.
- Release date:
- September 20, 2018
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing, Indie
- Gearbox Publishing
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
The Banner Saga and the Banner Saga logo are trademarks of Stoic LLC. Versus Evil and the Versus Evil logo are registered trademarks of Versus Evil LLC. All other logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC.