Weave your own thread through this epic strategy RPG adventure. Guide your caravan across the landsacpe of a breaking world, where tough choices, bold leadership decisions, wise use of resources and skillful battle tactics all matter in this desperate struggle for survival.
- Beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory, will immerse you into a fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology.
- Choose from 48 playable characters from 4 different races and 40 classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options.
- Strategic combat with consequences where victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle.
- Your role in building and managing your caravan as you travel the vast landscape is critical to not only your own survival but the survival of an entire civilization.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 21, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing
- Gearbox Publishing
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
The Banner Saga and the Banner Saga logo are trademarks of Stoic LLC. Versus Evil and the Versus Evil logo are registered trademarks of Versus Evil LLC. All other logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.