Roll and bounce through tough-but-fair platforming stages in minimalistic retro style!
Stripping away modern complexities to return to a simpler, more challenging style of gaming, Ball laB is a straightforward precision platformer presented in minimalistic greyscale pixel art graphics. Each puzzling stage fills a single screen, with the objective being to get from one end of the level to another without falling victim to spikes, pitfalls or other hazards.
You play as a ball. You can roll along flat surfaces, bounce to ledges, hop onto platforms or ride elevators to reach your goal. If you hit a hazard, you’ll instantly respawn at the beginning of the stage, adding to your death counter with each attempt. How many tries will it take for you to clear all 60 challenges?
• Roll and bounce through single-screen stages.
• Master 60 levels of hardcore challenge!
• Enjoy minimalistic greyscale presentation with a focus on tight gameplay.
• Avoid spikes and other hazards!
• Watch your death count climb in a rewarding loop of trial and error.
• Respawn immediately to retry as many times as it takes!
- Release date:
- December 08, 2021
- 1 player
- Platformer, Action, Puzzle
- eastasiasoft, Ratalaika Games, Viktor Yurchuk
- Game file size:
- 105 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Viktor Yurchuk, Ratalaika Games SL. All Rights Reserved.