Violently cute party brawler!
A long time a dough in a bakery far, far away, The First Bakers came together to defeat the Scourge. The Scourge threatened their precious food source – unreasonably cute and blobular dough creatures that roam the land.
• Work as a Team in Local Co-Op Mode (up to 4 Players): To save their world, The Bakers must combine the doughs – the bigger the dough, the higher your score.....and bake heaving mounds of dough in the oven before time runs out!
• Appease Hangry Guardians: Journey through the levels to summon the Guardians, satiate their insufferable munchies and gain their aid to defeat The Scourge. Little did the Bakers know what the Guardians demanded in return.
• Fight The Scourge: Punch away yucky Spores and Stickies before innocent buns turn bad! If you’re lucky, collect power-ups to Freeze, Electrify, Magnet & Solar Palm your way to victory!
• Become Top Baker in PVP Mode: Test your friendships by sabotaging each other’s ovens to bake as many doughs to win gloating rights.
• Choose Your Baker!: Bakers hold the most prestigious yet perilous position amongst their kin. Only the swiftest and sharpest of the lot get called to enter the inner sanctum of The First Bakers.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Summer 2020
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Adventure, Party, Platformer, Indie
- Streamline Media Group
- Streamline Games
- Supported Play Modes:
Copyright © 2019, Streamline Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed by Streamline Games a division of Streamline Media Group, Inc. Streamline Games, Streamline Media Group and Bake’ N Switch are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Streamline Media Group, Inc. All other trade names, trademarks, registered trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.