Bai Qu: Hundreds of Melodies
As springtime blossoms, a new friendship blooms.
While visiting his sick father, college student Wei Qiuwu accidentally encountered a girl playing a concertina.
Though unlikely at first, Wei Qiuwu becomes a good friend of Li Jiayun, the musician. Both of them act as an indispensable tune in each other's life.
Until one day someone unveils to Wei Qiuwu the cruel truth hidden under a fairy-tale cover…
* A storyline of 8 to 12 hours,
* Multiple routes and endings.
* There is no absolute "right/wrong choice", different endings contain different meanings.
* Delicate and realistic background pictures, field recorded ambient sound.
* Over 20 wonderful background music tracks, which include varieties of music genres.
* An extraordinary story, themed with love and caring in an ordinary slice of daily life.
- Release date:
- July 09, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Simulation
- Ratalaika Games
- Magenta Factory
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2021 Magenta Factory