Back in 1995
Embrace the 90’s with Back in 1995!
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the mid-90's 32-bit generation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
* Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low-res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
* Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
* Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
* Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
* Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
- Release date:
- May 24, 2019
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action
- Ratalaika Games
- Throw the warped code out
- Game file size:
- 87 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Ratalaika Games S.L. © 2019 Throw the warped code out