Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Start a Rebellion! Lead your ships to take down the evil O'Xelg base in this squad-based roguelite shoot-em-up!
An old robot named H-34-RT wakes up in a derelict space station orbiting his home planet. His civilization was destroyed long ago by evil O'Xelg, but he has yet to figure that out. After an initial shock, he decides to follow his old defense routines: that means fighting the invaders, even if he is alone now.
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is a challenging, squad-based shoot-em-up/bullet hell roguelite.
* Fly through tons of bullets, defeat various enemies and engage challenging bosses, all this to help a lonely robot complete his mission.
* Start out alone, but rescue allies as you progress
* Your allies do not level up by killing enemies. Rather they get stronger once they get to know you and each other better
* Control three ships rather than one! Change you fleet formation to avoid bullets and focus fire
* 2 Player Local Co-Op Support
* Use your ally special abilities to boost your firepower or heal yourself
* Fly through eight different levels, encountering various enemies and fighting your way to the O'Xelg communication base
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 14, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Action
- Coldwild Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Created by Coldwild Games brand, registered as a Latvian Company AbsoDev SIA.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.