We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Dec 01, 2009
Back by popular demand: Alvin and The Chipmunks!
Furry pop sensations Alvin and the Chipmunks are on a spectacular worldwide tour with their girl group rivals, The Chipettes. Watch the 'Munks bring their mega star power to the show and make the crowds roar! Test your rhythm on stage with these adorable dancing trios as they sing their hits and swing their hips to prove they’re the greatest musical act in the world!
• Enjoy playing as your favorite loveable, but mischievous, singing
groups from the cartoon series and movies in a unique storyline
• Freedom to switch between unlocked locations with the associated music tracks which feature either The Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) or The Chipettes (Brittany, Jeannette, Eleanor), or a duet by both the bands, each with their own distinct personalities.
• Prove you have rhythm and timing in the main game and in 3 micro-games utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
• Features the Grammy Award and American Music Award winning songs from the Alvin and the Chipmunks library, each song’s difficulty based on such things as tempo and complexity
• Jet across the world and rock the house in 1 of 25 concert locations
• 2 global modes of difficulty, Normal and Expert, are available for replay and can be changed anytime during your game
• Multiplayer Party mode lets you play as your favorite Chipmunk or Chipette and compete locally with up to 3 friends
• Play your favorite unlocked songs while watching the music videos in Jukebox Mode
• Earn attendance records by filling stadiums with thousands of adoring fans
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.