Available Now Coming Dec 04, 2012
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade brings home wacky and wild competitions for kids of all ages.
Exclusively for the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Obstacle Arcade lets players participate in over 30 party games specifically designed for multiplayer. Delivering an unmatched combination of variety and value, it features dozens of hysterical obstacle courses, popular sporting events, and arcade and brain challenges.
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade takes players to “Family Party Land”, a magical island loaded with a combination of familiar games and over-the-top challenges. Dodge barrels, ride horses, skydive, shoot rockets, kick goals, and more. Rule the island by earning medals and high scores, and unlocking new games.
• Over 30 fun party games that highlight the all-new Wii U™ system!
–Use the all-new Wii U™ GamePad in special 1-on-3 multiplayer challenges
–Aim and shoot with the Wii U™ GamePad to kick soccer balls or to act as a game master in hidden card games and obstacle course challenges.
–Tilt the Wii U™ GamePad to roll giant balls, to fly through space in zero gravity, or to block projectiles as a shield
–Track high scores and game progress on the Wii U™ GamePad’s display
• Loaded with fun games custom made for family play, including tons
of extreme obstacle courses, sports, and arcade game challenges
–Over the top obstacles: Giant bouncing balls, alligator jumping, crazy hurdles, jetpacks vs. rocket launchers, and other thrills!
–Sports: Everything from air hockey to eating contests to rodeo
–Fun for the whole family: Arcade games, card games, and more
• An unmatched combination of variety and value!
–All games designed for 4-player multiplayer and all-ages family competition –Win trophies and achieve high scores to unlock new games and characters
–Less than $1 a game for over 30 fun party games that showcase the all-new Wii U™ system.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Dec 04, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?