Death is not the end. Do you have what it takes to defeat Magrath and his army?
Armies of undead, flying sharks and the price of immortality. Azuran Tales: Trials is a brutal platformer with RPG elements, challenging combat and merciless enemies. Journey across the World of Azuran as you discover its beautiful levels, expansive lore and unravel the mystery of Magrath. But don't expect an easy journey as you explore this world full of lore, monsters, traps, and unique bosses. This game is straightforward and hard to beat so you will be forced to learn and adapt or fail and die each and every time!
Fight to the death and beyond
Explore the secrets and mysteries of the world of Azuran. Face the trials put forward by Magrath, where death is never the end, just a moment of respite. For Drukandra will not let you find peace until the Amulet of Valur is remade and the balance is restored.
Discover the world of Azuran
Drukandra, the God of the Dead, Ruler of the Underworld, found your soul worthy for his quest. After granting you his blessing, you are sent to hunt down Magrath, an entity shrouded in mystery, who wields great power and wishes to claim the world of Azuran as his own. Only by finding the hidden pieces of the Amulet of Valur can you bring this foe down but doing so won't be easy. Deadly traps and villainous enemies await you for Magrath knows you are coming, and he will not make things easy for you!
• A modern take on the classic side-scrolling gameplay;
• Deadly gameplay: 15 handcrafted and increasingly difficult levels where you encounter deadly mechanics and increasingly powerful traps. Engage in nerve-shattering battles with split-second reaction speed. Face the trials and follow Magrath’s path in the world of Azuran and beyond;
• Discover the world of Azuran: explore vast, diverse environments – haunting dungeons, intricate caves, floating cities, cursed temples and all the dangers lurking within;
• Battle Cleric class gameplay and storyline: Evolve your character with powerful new abilities and spells with choice-based character progression. Gather and use powerful scrolls fitting your combat style. Follow Merius storyline and gather revealing lore about the world and its dangers;
• Fight to the death and beyond: brutal boss fights where you face ferocious beasts, sinister magic-wielders and defeat ancient threats on your path to completing the Amulet of Valur.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 24, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 2.5 GB
- Action, Arcade, Platformer, Role-Playing
- Tiny Trinket Games
- Tiny Trinket Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
All rights reserved Tiny Trinket Games SRL
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.