The hottest bird lawyering game to come out of 1840s France!
Take yourself back to 1848 in Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition. Paris is on the brink of yet another revolution, and the prisons are overflowing with guilty and innocent alike.
One bird stands for justice amid society's chaos.
Play the role of Monsieur Jayjay Falcon, a bird of prey with a good heart and questionable lawyering expertise. Join him and his witty apprentice, Sparrowson, as the two take on clients, interview witnesses, collect evidence and deliver justice to the guilty.
With art by 19th-century caricaturist J. J. Grandville and music by legendary romantic-era composer Camille Saint-Saëns, this game promises to be a ~swanderful~ experience.
• Definitive edition graphics. These beaks have never looked so sharp!
• Four chapters of talon-biting intrigue and suspense.
• Three fully fleshed-out endings. Decisions have consequences!
• Dozens of colorful characters to meet, interview, and bribe.
• Did I say bribe? I meant persuade.
• Real-life landmarks. Knock on the doors of Notre-Dame! Loot the Louvre!
• Optional dyslexic font. No one has to miss out!
• Earn medals to show everyone you're the fanciest bird around.
• Visit the art gallery and see the characters in their natural habitats.
• Try the jukebox! Listen to a romantic era soundtrack that spans from Hector Berlioz to Claude Debussy.
• More bird puns than you can shake a feather at.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 30, 2020
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 320 MB
- Adventure, Role-Playing, Puzzle
- Vertical Reach
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© VERTICALREACH, Unipessoal Lda.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.