Battle your friends in space! (Then run over their pilots!)
Astro Duel Deluxe includes new features and gameplay created for the Nintendo Switch!
ASTRO DUEL DELUXE is a fun, frenetic same-screen local multiplayer party game for 1 to 6 players!
Game rounds are quick and defeat is sudden as you blast enemy ships, or run over your friends' shipless pilots. (Hilarity ahead!)
- Play anywhere – On the TV, on the go, or even face up on a table or floor!
- Play with multiple controller types (including touch screen)
- Wipe out your friends' squad in "Team Annihilation" mode
- 6-player "Chaos" mode (More open arenas support Free-For-All and 3v3)
- Pilot Selection – Pick from 6 pilots to control, including Box Cat and Chomper
- Instant Replay after completing each round
- Additional music
- Wacky "Touch" mode – Ships can only turn in one direction!
- Battle your friends or team up to take on CPU opponents
- Run over pilots in "Pilot Hunters" mode, battle for the most kills in "Ship Hunters," or join forces in "Team Deathmatch"
- Arm your ship with offensive and defensive powerups including missiles, lasers, jousters and shields
- Dynamic arenas provide a host of hiding places and hazards – Avoid turrets, death beams, and black holes
- Mix up play with Game Modifiers (enable asteroids, starting power-ups, super dashes, and so much more)
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 30, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 6 players
- File Size
- 327 MB
- Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Panic Button
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Panic Button LLC. Astro Duel Deluxe is developed by Wild Rooster and Panic Button. Wild Rooster and Astro Duel Deluxe logos are trademarks of W Rooster Games LLC. Panic Button logo is a trademark of Panic Button LLC. All other marks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owner. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.