Competitive party game featuring bears in space suits.
Get ready for the biggest cosmic comeback on Nintendo Switch™! Astro Bears is back and shinier than ever, with loads of improvements, new Bears, planets and play modes to pump up the party… again!
Introducing a new update for the game that hundreds of thousands of players fell in love with! Experience even more chaotic gameplay with infinite or finite Ribbons, Planets ranging from small to huge, and 8 Bears with different stats to experiment with!
Make allies (or enemies) in the new Competitive mode in which players battle 1-on-1 over five challenging rounds! Invite a friend to help you collect Jetfish in a 2-player Jetfish Hunting mode and beat the global highscore together! Destroy friendships in the classic Party mode, where “beary big” legends are born!
• Igor - the proud husband and father,
• Bishnu - the crazy one everyone likes,
• Xiaoli - the fastest runner of them all,
• Neil - the one who likes to eat while swimming,
• Wojtek - the pierogi-loving war vet,
• Cybear - the villain with an extra life,
• Aki - the cosplayer and tech geek,
• or Randy - the one we know nothing about!
Astro Bears guarantees your next party will be out of this world!
• 8 cute Astro Bears with different play styles
• Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
• Competitive mode for challenge-seeking players
• Jetfish Hunting with single- and 2-player co-op mode
• Online leaderboards
• ‘80s-inspired soundtrack
- Release date:
- July 19, 2019
- up to 4 players
- Action, Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Game file size:
- 299 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Need more competition? We've got you covered!
Non-Bears DLC gives you the opportunity to play with two completely new characters, designed with the help from our Astro Bears fan contest winners.
Lyptus may have the upper hand with his special ability, but Diego's statistics are off the chart - literally!
Jump in and see for yourself which Non-Bear makes a better Bear!
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© SONKA 2019