Assault Android Cactus+
When you're running on battery, make every second count!
Experience an arcade style twin stick shooter set in a vivid sci fi universe. Junior Constable Cactus is outside her pay grade when she responds to a distress call and ends up stranded on a crippled space freighter under attack by its own robot workers.
With a draining battery mechanic instead of lives, Assault Android Cactus+ challenges you to think fast and shoot faster. Charge head first into an army of refitted robots, transforming stages and massive boss showdowns.
• 9 playable androids, each with a distinct play style and personality.
• 25 stage campaign, Boss Rush, Infinity Drive and Daily Drive give you many ways to play.
• Online leaderboards to compare yourself against your friends and the world.
• Unlock game modifying EX options, explore the codex and listen to Developer Commentary.
• An all new Campaign+ mode with remixed stages for a fresh challenge.
• Supports local co-op in all game modes up to four players.
• Play with any configuration including Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controllers and single Joy-Con™ controllers using aim assist.
- Release date:
- March 08, 2019
- up to 4 players
- Action, Other, Arcade, Shooter
- Witch Beam
- Witch Beam
- Game file size:
- 1.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 WITCH BEAM GAMES PTY LTD