Available Now Coming Oct 26, 2010
Rock Band 3
Start a Band. Rock the World!
Get ready to take the ultimate music experience on the road with Rock Band® 3, the next major installment in the Rock Band series; now available for the first time on the Nintendo DS. Featuring innovative game modes, Rock Band 3 will change the way fans think about and play music games on the go.
• 8 Distinctive Gameplay modes – Including Road Challenges focusing on
sets of songs and gigs over a series of new venues, and a Career Mode
featuring a goal based career system
• New Narrative Experience – Rock Band 3 NDS takes players through a series of scenes that tell the story of your band’s rise from local legends to world famous rock stars
• Unique Customization – Create bands and characters with more customization options than ever before including 100+ unique clothing pieces allowing for tons of character customization
• Beatmatch Gameplay – Rock Band 3 returns to the traditional phrase based scoring of previous Harmonix titles. Two players can also go head-to-head with the much anticipated return of competitive multiplayer
Rock Band 3 NDS features 25 songs from top recording artists!
• Ida Maria, “Oh My God”
• Metric, “Combat Baby”
• Paramore, “Misery Business”
• Phoenix, “Lasso”
• Rilo Kiley, “Portions for Foxes”
• Tokio Hotel, “Humanoid”
• The Vines, “Get Free”
• The White Stripes, “The Hardest Button to Button”
• Faith No More, “Midlife Crisis”
• Jane’s Addiction, “Been Caught Stealing”
• Smash Mouth, “Walkin’ On The Sun”
• The Cure, “Just Like Heaven”
• INXS, “Need You Tonight”
• Joan Jett, “I Love Rock N’ Roll”
• Night Ranger, “Sister Christian”
• Ozzy Osbourne, “Crazy Train”
• Roxette, “The Look”
• Whitesnake, “Here I Go Again”
• The B-52’s, “Rock Lobster”
• Doobie Brothers, “China Grove”
• Foreigner, “Cold As Ice”
• Queen, “Bohemian Rhapsody”
• Yes, “Roundabout”
• The Doors, “Break on Through (To the Other Side)”
• The Jimi Hendrix Experience, “Crosstown Traffic”
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 26, 2010
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Music, Family, Party
- PublisherMTV Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?