The Ultimate Digital Aquarium
Aqua TV is a stunning, fully customisable, virtual aquarium.
Choose a tank then change the floor, walls, decoration – and of course fish – to make the aquarium YOU want!
All rendered in glorious CGI.
- Beautifully created and animated CGI fish.
- Loads of customization options to make the tank look just as you want.
- Stunning tropical reef to host sharks, turtles and manta rays.
- Shuffle mode to switch between multiple tanks randomly.
- View tanks from the front, or from above!
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Mar 23, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Lifestyle, Simulation
- EM Studios
- Extra Mile Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Extra Mile Studios Limited 2016/17
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.