Please enter your date of birth
Old School, FPS, Shooter, Phantasy Shooter, 3D
Apocryph is a FPS set in a brutal dark fantasy world. It takes it's roots in old-school fantasy shooters, so prepare for intense sword-and-sorcery FPS action amidst forgotten castles, evil shrines and decrepit dungeons!
The world of Apocryph is a grim, violent place, harboring magic, dark rituals and dangers around every corner. Wherever you go you'll be facing unrelenting monsters, traps and locked passages, and can only depend on yourself and your equipment to survive the trials.
- Static, carefully handcrafted levels and level-hubs, all packed with secrets, monsters and traps.
- Your character can wield up to 9 different weapons with alternative fire modes, including melee armaments, spells, staffs and artifacts.
- Items can help you in tough situations, health potions will aid your health, mana vials can restore your mana, combat items can do some damage to an opponent.
- There are also more rare and powerful relics to be found, such as the dreaded Obliterator Mask, which encases you in a suit of nigh-impenetrable armor, allows you to bash enemies with your plain fists and send powerful shockwaves across the walls and floor, or the Essence of the Reaper, which turns you into an avatar of Death itself, boosting your speed, granting you wings to perform double jumps and a wicked scythe which cleaves and destroys any opponent.
- Some weapons and items can be used to stun enemies, freeze them solid, deal area of effect damage or even provide defensive measures.
- The game uses a sophisticated gore system. A powerful finishing blow can rip a part of the enemy right out of him, while critically over damaging an opponent literally blows them to pieces, with limbs flying across the room and sticking to the walls.
You control the Arbiter, once a person of a high rank in Xilai religious hierarchy. The Xilai were known for many things, such as their artistry, magical arts and unity. But all the worlds feared them for a different reason - the Xilai worshiped Death itself. For centuries they raided countless worlds, reaping souls in the name of their dreaded Mistress.
Events preceding the game have led to your exile, and now, after many years you return back, only to find fortresses and lands overrun with demonic spawns and vile beasts. Why were you exiled? What could cause this desolation? It's time to find some answers... and reap some demon spawn in the name of Pale Mistress.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Bigzur Games
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.