The shadow of a dead king summons you to battle. Strike down the corrupt whom taint the land.
These are the days before Ire: Blood Memory, the days when Kerr the Breaker’s evil slipped its way into Cadmeia. You, Forlorn — follower of the Resonant, and caught out of time and place — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus to bring judgement to those that have betrayed the land. Only you can take on this duty, as you are forgotten, and those forgotten can never die, as they have truly never lived. Be the hand of deliverance and mercy to the afflicted. You will have no friend save for your trusty blade, axe, and hammer. Answer the call of this dead sovereign.
■ Game Features
• Compact stage and boss fight game
• Main quests (21)
• Sidequests - Trial (12) / Proof (6) / Passage (random boss)
• Proficiency tree
• Skill shards
• Reinforcement system
• Farming equipment and materials
• Difficulty (3)
• Weapons, armour, and accessories of different types and attributes
- Release date:
- Nov 07, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Role-Playing, Arcade, Fighting
- Game file size:
- 2.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© TROOOZE, INC.
© TENBIRDS Corp.