Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Put together pieces of an animated jigsaw puzzle of Japan's most beautiful scenery and watch it gradually come to life before your eyes!
Complete video jigsaw puzzles alone or team up with friends and finish them together!
"Animated Jigsaws - Beautiful Japanese Scenery" contains moving images from spring, summer, autumn and winter capturing the natural beauty of Japan from all four seasons. Piece together scenes from some of Japanese most famous places including Mt. Fuji, Kyoto, Tokyo and the Snow Monkeys enjoying a bath in a natural hot spring! The hectic scramble crossing at the metropolitan Shibuya district in Tokyo is also included.
An easy-to-use interface such as separating edge and inner pieces makes solving puzzles fun and relaxing.
- Solve puzzles with friends in multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Easy-to-play traditional jigsaw puzzle
- 10 animated scenes of beautiful scenery from Japan
- Famous locations taken from all seasons
- Selection of three background colors
- 3 sizes for each puzzle: 60, 240 and 240 pieces
- Saves time spent completing each puzzle and each size
- Separate edge and inner pieces
- Each piece snaps into place for stress-free experience
- Ability to snap individual pieces together
- Save a puzzle half way and continue later
- Selection of traditional Japanese music to choose from
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Puzzle, Party, Training, Multiplayer
- Rainy Frog
- Dico / BottleCube
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©BottleCube Inc. Licensed to and published by Rainy Frog LLC.
Developed by DICO Co., Ltd. Footage used under license from Shutterstock.com.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.