Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, an ancient monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their lives will take a unexpected turn when both discover that something darker than they could imagine is about to start, a war in the shadows in which they will have a leading role.
Anima: Gate of Memories brings to videogames the world of Gaia from the Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG table-top books. You will enjoy a deep and multifaceted story where your choices and actions directly impact the journey and decide the fate of the characters.
In Gate of Memories you control two different characters, Ergo and The Bearer of Calamities, and you can exchange from one to another thanks to the special synergy they have. What makes this system truly unique is that both are not "physically" present at once, but we can invoke the other even in the middle of any action, continuing the movement and creating spectacular combos. Each character also has at its disposal a large set of special skills that you will be able to develop and customize as in a traditional RPG.
- A deep and multifaceted story. The player’s choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and game play.
- A deep combat system. A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations. Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 29, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Action, Adventure, Fighting
- BLG Publishing
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Anima: Gate of Memories is a trademark of Carlos B. García. Developed by Anima Project and published by BadLand Publishing. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.